Benefits of Using Aeris Hygiene Products for Cool Room Sanitation and CleaningMarch 31st, 2016
Blog: The natural world is a living, breathing place. Mould and spores inhabit green regions. Bacteria is also an important and healthy part of this living cycle, but natural as this circle of life may be, it doesn’t have a place in cooling our foodstuff in cold storage facilities and production lines. Hygienic storage and sanitary processing form the core of this particular man-managed cycle, where hygiene takes on new and greater importance in this controlled environment.
Benefits of Aeris Hygiene Products
As efficient as industrial-grade cooling solutions may be, they’re also a breeding ground for non-sanitary growths in cool rooms, fan coil units and evaporators. Copper coils and metal fins trap moisture, resulting in a finite quantity of standing water. Tiny microbial deposits would thrive in the drainage collectors and fan units that form the cooling gear if they were left to their own devices. Fortunately, cool rooms can be protected from unsanitary growths by Aeris hygiene products. The formulated chemical deterrents use compounds loaded with special enzymes and anti-bacterial cleaners to stop hygiene-endangering growths.
Incorporates AerisGuard Technology
Cool rooms require specific maintenance in order to maintain cold, clean air within food storage and food handling areas. Aeris hygiene products are manufactured by environmental agents who are fully aware of this reality, which is why there’s no single solution. Instead, a suite of different remedies tailors the solution to each part of the system to eliminate microbial pollutants. A series of hungry enzymes eat bacterial films in cool rooms, which kills the bacteria responsible for Legionnaires disease and E.Coli. And so it goes, with surface cleaners and active biocides coating heating and cooling coils. Every surface, every hidden recess is subjected to this treatment, a cleanliness regime that earns the AerisGuard badge of honour.
On Completing Cleaning
The in-situ elimination of food-compromising bacterial colonies is a tough act, but cool rooms must receive a flow of air that’s been validated for hygiene, simply because microbial’s have a knack for finding new homes. Their medium is both water and air. Water enables growth, heat accelerates that growth, and the fans act as a transportation mechanism.
The Aeris treatment philosophy is a tailored one, a set of solutions that covers every surface in custom-designed enzymes and sanitary cleansers so as to ensure the airflow is always pure and sanitary.
Contact us for more information about AerisGuard treatment for cool rooms, fan coil units and evaporators.
Unit 21, 21-22 National Drive, Hallam VIC 3803
+61 03 8765 9500
Level 7, 91 Phillip Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
+61 02 8893 1241
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Dec 2018: Christmas opening hours and emergency contact details
- Nov 2018: We go inside cooling towers
- Oct 2018: Another Sydney building tests positive for legionnaires’ disease
- 2018: Melbourne legionnaire’s death leads to review of cooling tower regulations
- Sep 2018: Coolclean has grown and we now service other States
- July 2018: Find out how to reduce your Legionella risk and possibly save money at the same time
- May 2018: Introducing FlowMatrix, new sister company to Coolclean
- March 2018: Installation of new cooling tower
- Feb 2018: Blocked drift eliminators found, despite maintenance agreement
- Feb 2018: Another Legionnaires’ outbreak in Melbourne – Cooling Towers
- Jan 2018: Eliminate cooling tower corrosion (VIDEO)
- Our cooling tower Spare Parts warehouse is full
- Christmas opening times and emergency contact details
- Nov 2017: Coolclean supplies top quality Brentwood cooling tower parts, for fast delivery Australia-wide
- Nov 2017: Need Cooling Tower Repairs?
- Sep 2017: Jason Christensen – Newly appointed General Manager at Coolclean
- ‘Focus of Legionnaires Outbreak Misdirected’ – Coolclean’s Darren Driscoll, in Climate Control News
- Sep 2017: Services Update – Cooling Tower Repairs, Spare Parts, Melbourne Vic
- Sep 2017: Get ready for summer – Are your Fan Coil Units overdue for a clean?
- July 2017: Manufacturers’ basin coatings don’t stop corrosion
- July 2017 HACCP article: A case of food processing contamination
- Infographic: Are your cooling tower cleans effective?
- June 2017 – Appointment of Michael Perikleous, to manage Coolclean repairs & installations
- April 2017 MEDIA RELEASE: Legionella outbreak in Melbourne – How to help prevent future outbreaks
- April 2017: Legionnaires disease outbreak linked to Melbourne CBD
- April 2017: Pricing for cooling tower cleans
- March 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Fitting correct ball float, Noble Park
- Feb 2017: Legionella and the role of drift eliminators
- Jan 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Supply and build new cooling tower, Shepparton Vic
- Dec 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Routine Clean and Fill Pack Performance Clean, Hastings Vic
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin resealing and extension, Melbourne
- We are open over Christmas
- Oct 2016: Two ways to clean a cooling tower
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Unblock water spray nozzles to stop the chiller tripping out, Shepparton
- Oct 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin reconditioning, Campbellfield
- Call us for cooling tower repairs this summer
- Guard against mould to reduce health risks
- Coolclean achieves HACCP Certification
- Improving hospital environmental hygiene
- Sanitisation, Disinfection or Protection: Which is better?
- HVAC Systems and Mould Control
- Appointment of new Operations Manager
- The Function of Condenser Coils and Why Cleaning is Required
- Basin Painting and Fiberglassing of Cooling Towers
- The Importance of Well Maintained Drift Eliminators in Cooling Towers
- Hybrid Cooling Systems Cleaning and Maintenance
- Most Common Defects in Cooling Towers That Call for Repair
- Safety, Sustainability Benefits of Anti-Microbial Technology for Cool Room Sanitation
- Technological Evolution and Research for the Enhancement of Cooling Tower Performance
- Commercial and Industrial Cooling System – Breakdown Prevention and the Importance of Onsite Repair
- Benefits of Using Aeris Hygiene Products for Cool Room Sanitation and Cleaning
- Fan Coil Unit Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria: Why Choose Us?
- Cooling Tower Repairs
- What are Air Handling Units?
- It’s a hot Melbourne summer – is your cooling tower working correctly?
- Coil Performance Restoration for greater Cool Room efficiency
- Due for a New Cooling Tower?
- Cooling Tower Spare Parts – in stock locally, Melbourne