Why Fibreflow Cooling Towers Excel in QualityJune 16th, 2016
Blog: Fibreflow Cooling Towers (FCT) provides a wide range of cooling towers and manufactures these units right here in Australia. The company is Australian owned.
With benefits ranging from the low cost of ownership to long service life, high quality materials and virtually no maintenance, Fibreflow can provide a tailored solution for your application.
Fibreflow offers more than 30 years’ experience in the industry, and skills to produce products that stand the test of time – with quality, lifecycle and performance that exceeds their customers’ expectations.
FCT Utilises State-of-the-Art Technology and Equipment
FCT utilises the latest in technology and equipment to construct each FRP cooling tower. Every section, piece and fastener is fit to perfection to ensure the coolers are durable throughout the years of use. Typical applications include cooling tower structures and components, support assemblies, motor mounts and bearing housing mounts in a variety of materials to suit the clients’ requirements.
FCT Manufactures Its Coolers with Quality Materials
Fibreflow Cooling Towers uses quality materials in the construction of the company’s FRP cooling towers. It includes such materials as fibreglass pultruded plastic or FRP, 316-grade stainless steel, gel coat, flow coat, resins, copper, galvanised steel and other quality materials in these cooling towers. Once the company combines these materials to create its cooling units, the units outperform a number of the competitor versions.
Fibreflow Offers a Wide Assortment of Cooling Towers
FCT provides a variety of its FRP cooling towers to ensure it fulfils the needs of a broad range of clients:
• Forced Draft Cooling Towers are mechanical draft towers that contain a blower fan on the intake. The fan forces the air into and through the tower to create high-entry and low-exit air speeds.
• Counterflow Cooling Towers are pressurised towers that allow the air to flow upward to counter the water flowing down from the fill.
• Crossflow Cooling Towers are towers with a vertical water flow and a horizontal airflow to accomplish their cooling task.
With a variety of sizes to meet your requirements, it is recommended that you select the size that will handle your cooling needs with the greatest efficiency.
Coolclean Supplies and Installs Fibreflow Cooling Towers
Coolclean provides sales, installation, repairs, spare parts, basin painting and cleaning for all cooling towers including Fibreflow. We specialise in maintaining this equipment and believe in providing our clients with only top-quality products and services.
Unit 21, 21-22 National Drive, Hallam, VIC 3803
+61 03 8765 9500
+ 61 03 8765 9501
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Our cooling tower Spare Parts warehouse is full
- Christmas opening times and emergency contact details
- Nov 2017: Coolclean supplies top quality Brentwood cooling tower parts, for fast delivery Australia-wide
- Nov 2017: Need Cooling Tower Repairs?
- Sep 2017: Jason Christensen – Newly appointed General Manager at Coolclean
- ‘Focus of Legionnaires Outbreak Misdirected’ – Coolclean’s Darren Driscoll, in Climate Control News
- Sep 2017: Services Update – Cooling Tower Repairs, Spare Parts, Melbourne Vic
- Sep 2017: Get ready for summer – Are your Fan Coil Units overdue for a clean?
- July 2017: Manufacturers’ basin coatings don’t stop corrosion
- July 2017 HACCP article: A case of food processing contamination
- Infographic: Are your cooling tower cleans effective?
- June 2017 – Appointment of Michael Perikleous, to manage Coolclean repairs & installations
- April 2017 MEDIA RELEASE: Legionella outbreak in Melbourne – How to help prevent future outbreaks
- April 2017: Legionnaires disease outbreak linked to Melbourne CBD
- April 2017: Pricing for cooling tower cleans
- March 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Fitting correct ball float, Noble Park
- Feb 2017: Legionella and the role of drift eliminators
- Jan 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Supply and build new cooling tower, Shepparton Vic
- Dec 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Routine Clean and Fill Pack Performance Clean, Hastings Vic
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin resealing and extension, Melbourne
- We are open over Christmas
- Oct 2016: Two ways to clean a cooling tower
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Unblock water spray nozzles to stop the chiller tripping out, Shepparton
- Oct 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin reconditioning, Campbellfield
- Call us for cooling tower repairs this summer
- Guard against mould to reduce health risks
- Coolclean achieves HACCP Certification
- Improving hospital environmental hygiene
- Sanitisation, Disinfection or Protection: Which is better?
- HVAC Systems and Mould Control
- Appointment of new Operations Manager
- The Function of Condenser Coils and Why Cleaning is Required
- Basin Painting and Fiberglassing of Cooling Towers
- The Importance of Well Maintained Drift Eliminators in Cooling Towers
- Hybrid Cooling Systems Cleaning and Maintenance
- Why Fibreflow Cooling Towers Excel in Quality
- Most Common Defects in Cooling Towers That Call for Repair
- Safety, Sustainability Benefits of Anti-Microbial Technology for Cool Room Sanitation
- Technological Evolution and Research for the Enhancement of Cooling Tower Performance
- Commercial and Industrial Cooling System – Breakdown Prevention and the Importance of Onsite Repair
- Benefits of Using Aeris Hygiene Products for Cool Room Sanitation and Cleaning
- Fan Coil Unit Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria: Why Choose Us?
- Cooling Tower Repairs
- What are Air Handling Units?
- It’s a hot Melbourne summer – is your cooling tower working correctly?
- Coil Performance Restoration for greater Cool Room efficiency
- Due for a New Cooling Tower?
- Cooling Tower Spare Parts – in stock locally, Melbourne