Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria: Why Choose Us?February 29th, 2016
Blog: Welcome to Coolclean, we are provide specialised cooling tower maintenance services for all types of commercial cooling systems and industrial cooling systems. We also carry a full range of spare parts such as fill pack, air intake louvres, drift eliminators, fan motors and fan drives.
Our specialist maintenance staff can replace or repair mechanical parts and PVC components, for any make or model of cooling tower. We can also supply parts directly to organisations who have their own maintenance crews.
Our highly trained cooling tower technicians will provide you with full reports (with photos) detailing the condition of cooling components and parts, and any maintenance procedures that may be required. Regularly maintaining and servicing your cooling towers not only ensures that they are operating at peak performance, all the time, but will greatly extend their life.
In addition to cooling tower maintenance, cleaning and repair, Coolclean also provides new cooling tower sales.
As older cooling towers begin to wear down with age, new cooling towers become an attractive alternative, instead of regular costly repairs.
For organisations looking for cooling tower sales and installation services in Victoria, there are a few available options, but after a fair comparison, one company stands out as the best choice, offering quality Australian made Fibreflow cooling tower sales and installation.
Coolclean’s Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria
If you are interest in finding a company that offers quality cooling tower sales and installation services in Victoria, Coolclean is the company best suited to install a cooling tower for your organisation. Why is this? Because we offer a quality Australian-made product, have 25 years’ experience behind us, and a team of highly skilled technicians.
Coolclean is the official representative for Fibreflow Cooling Towers, fluid coolers and evaporative condensers in Victoria and Tasmania.
We’re proud to supply, install and service Fibreflow Cooling Towers, which are 100% Australian owned and made. They offer our clients the very best in HVAC services and value for money.
When you choose a Fibreflow cooling tower from Coolclean, you’ll benefit from our knowledge developed over many years, and a quality cooling tower.
For information about the benefits of Fibreflow cooling towers visit http://www.coolclean.com.au/our-services/cooling-towers/new-sales-and-installation/ or call us today on 03 8765 9500.
Unit 21, 21-22 National Drive, Hallam, VIC 3803
+61 03 8765 9500
+ 61 03 8765 9501
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Sep 2017: Jason Christensen – Newly appointed General Manager at Coolclean
- ‘Focus of Legionnaires Outbreak Misdirected’ – Coolclean’s Darren Driscoll, in Climate Control News
- Sep 2017: Services Update – Cooling Tower Repairs, Spare Parts, Melbourne Vic
- Sep 2017: Get ready for summer – Are your Fan Coil Units overdue for a clean?
- July 2017: Manufacturers’ basin coatings don’t stop corrosion
- July 2017 HACCP article: A case of food processing contamination
- Infographic: Are your cooling tower cleans effective?
- June 2017 – Appointment of Michael Perikleous, to manage Coolclean repairs & installations
- April 2017 MEDIA RELEASE: Legionella outbreak in Melbourne – How to help prevent future outbreaks
- April 2017: Legionnaires disease outbreak linked to Melbourne CBD
- April 2017: Pricing for cooling tower cleans
- March 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Fitting correct ball float, Noble Park
- Feb 2017: Legionella and the role of drift eliminators
- Jan 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Supply and build new cooling tower, Shepparton Vic
- Dec 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Routine Clean and Fill Pack Performance Clean, Hastings Vic
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin resealing and extension, Melbourne
- We are open over Christmas
- Oct 2016: Two ways to clean a cooling tower
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Unblock water spray nozzles to stop the chiller tripping out, Shepparton
- Oct 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin reconditioning, Campbellfield
- Call us for cooling tower repairs this summer
- Guard against mould to reduce health risks
- Coolclean achieves HACCP Certification
- Improving hospital environmental hygiene
- Sanitisation, Disinfection or Protection: Which is better?
- HVAC Systems and Mould Control
- Appointment of new Operations Manager
- The Function of Condenser Coils and Why Cleaning is Required
- Basin Painting and Fiberglassing of Cooling Towers
- The Importance of Well Maintained Drift Eliminators in Cooling Towers
- Hybrid Cooling Systems Cleaning and Maintenance
- Why Fibreflow Cooling Towers Excel in Quality
- Most Common Defects in Cooling Towers That Call for Repair
- Safety, Sustainability Benefits of Anti-Microbial Technology for Cool Room Sanitation
- Technological Evolution and Research for the Enhancement of Cooling Tower Performance
- Commercial and Industrial Cooling System – Breakdown Prevention and the Importance of Onsite Repair
- Benefits of Using Aeris Hygiene Products for Cool Room Sanitation and Cleaning
- Fan Coil Unit Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria: Why Choose Us?
- Cooling Tower Repairs
- What are Air Handling Units?
- It’s a hot Melbourne summer – is your cooling tower working correctly?
- Coil Performance Restoration for greater Cool Room efficiency
- Due for a New Cooling Tower?
- Cooling Tower Spare Parts – in stock locally, Melbourne