Before Coolclean Service: Very poor water flow
After Coolclean Service: Full water flow
- A cooling Performance boost (Cool!)
- Improved bacteria control: Chemicals in the water will kill off Legionella bacteria, but when fill pack is blocked chemicals cannot reach the bacteria. The potential is that biological growth becomes far greater than a potential dead leg in a system!
Contact us to discuss cooling tower safety and performance.
Coolclean’s standard procedure ensures that your cooling tower is serviced, cleaned and maintained correctly. Save water, electricity, improve performance, protect the environment and reduce the Legionella risk. ‘5 wins in one service’
Did you know that cooling tower drift eliminators are very important in the attempt to control Legionnaires’ disease? This is because they restrict water droplets (that can contain Legionella) from leaving the tower via the force of the fan. This is known as ‘drift’. No ‘drift’ means no Legionella outbreaks; clean drift eliminators reduces Legionella risk. We can help with expert servicing and cleaning of your cooling tower for public safety and government compliance. www.coolclean.com.au
Coolclean will remain open throughout the Christmas period, with the exception of public holidays. We will be closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years’ Day.
During the busy season, we may be able to help with cooling tower repairs, water leaks, high count Legionella cleans or spare parts. We may also be able to assist with fan coil unit servicing.
Emergency contact details: Phone 03 8765 9500.
We would like to wish all our customers best wishes for a safe and happy holiday season, and a successful New Year. Many thanks for your ongoing support throughout 2018 and we look forward to 2019.
Darren and the Coolclean Team
Get Coolclean to remove your cooling tower access hatches to inspect the critical components that help control Legionnaires’ disease, and allow the unit to cool water effectively.
Coolclean remove access hatches to inspect. We quote to repair and make safe. Pictured is an inspection we did 3 weeks ago.
Any cooling towers you’d like us to look at? Australia-wide. Call us on 03 8765 9500.
SYDNEY MORNING HERALD, OCTOBER 4 2018
Health authorities have decided against identifying the building in Lidcombe with a contaminated water cooling system that may have caused the latest legionnaires’ disease outbreak, attracting criticism.
Amid the outbreak that affected five people in the past 2½ weeks, the Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) warned anyone who spent time in the Lidcombe CBD to be vigilant of symptoms such as fever, chills and a cough.
An elderly woman has also been diagnosed with the disease — the fourth case to be linked to the area around the Airport West and Gladstone Park shopping centres — and health officials warned new cases could still be identified.
All of the patients, who are in their 60s and 70s, are being treated in hospital.
We’re very pleased to say that Coolclean has expanded beyond Melbourne. We now have plant and equipment in Sydney, Adelaide and Perth – offering cooling tower performance cleaning/inspections.
We’re doing a regular service run at this stage in each of the capital cities.
Director Darren Driscoll explains Coolclean’s service offering: “We are not doing basic routine cleans (basin flushes), as the water treatment reps or site personnel can do that.” Coolclean’s performance-based cleaning/inspection service differs being based on:
– Reducing Legionella risk caused by faulty components
– Reducing water loss and usage
– Reducing chemical loss and usage
– Eliminating surface corrosion on steel cooling tower basins and walls (our RepelCoat system)
– Reducing power usage, saving money
– Protecting the environment from chemical damage via drift loss and waste water loss
We’re now seeing some strong interest for our services in these cities from water treatment companies, FMs and contractors.
To reduce Legionella risk, critical cooling tower components must be inspected and cleaned on a regular basis. Routine cleans are just not good enough.
Find out how to reduce your Legionella risk and possibly save money at the same time.
We’re delighted to announce that after 30 years in the industry, Coolclean has grown to a point where we’ve decided to separate our repair services from our cleaning services.
The new company, called FlowMatrix, was launched at the ARBS event in Sydney this month.
FlowMatrix will be headed up by Jason Christensen, who for the last 6 months has been driving Coolclean’s expansion. Jason is well known in the industry for his comprehensive cooling tower knowledge, a solution based ‘can do’ attitude, his strong quality ethic and excellent customer service.
The focus of FlowMatrix on cooling tower repairs will enable us to combine our unrivaled cooling tower expertise, with quality workmanship and a fast response as needed.
For future repair work, we will now be issuing quotations and invoices through FlowMatrix.
Coolclean will continue to offer quality hygiene solutions for cooling towers and HVAC units, with competitively priced contract-based cleaning services, and one-off cleaning and performance services.
The Coolclean website will be updated in the near future to reflect these changes. View the new FlowMatrix website here.
We look forward to continuing to meet our customers’ cooling tower requirements, and Jason looks forward to making contact with customers soon on behalf of the new FlowMatrix.
Coolclean Pty Ltd
Mob: 0408 855 435
FlowMatrix Pty Ltd
- Dec 2018: Christmas opening hours and emergency contact details
- Nov 2018: We go inside cooling towers
- Oct 2018: Another Sydney building tests positive for legionnaires’ disease
- 2018: Melbourne legionnaire’s death leads to review of cooling tower regulations
- Sep 2018: Coolclean has grown and we now service other States
- July 2018: Find out how to reduce your Legionella risk and possibly save money at the same time
- May 2018: Introducing FlowMatrix, new sister company to Coolclean
- March 2018: Installation of new cooling tower
- Feb 2018: Blocked drift eliminators found, despite maintenance agreement
- Feb 2018: Another Legionnaires’ outbreak in Melbourne – Cooling Towers
- Jan 2018: Eliminate cooling tower corrosion (VIDEO)
- Our cooling tower Spare Parts warehouse is full
- Christmas opening times and emergency contact details
- Nov 2017: Coolclean supplies top quality Brentwood cooling tower parts, for fast delivery Australia-wide
- Nov 2017: Need Cooling Tower Repairs?
- Sep 2017: Jason Christensen – Newly appointed General Manager at Coolclean
- ‘Focus of Legionnaires Outbreak Misdirected’ – Coolclean’s Darren Driscoll, in Climate Control News
- Sep 2017: Services Update – Cooling Tower Repairs, Spare Parts, Melbourne Vic
- Sep 2017: Get ready for summer – Are your Fan Coil Units overdue for a clean?
- July 2017: Manufacturers’ basin coatings don’t stop corrosion
- July 2017 HACCP article: A case of food processing contamination
- Infographic: Are your cooling tower cleans effective?
- June 2017 – Appointment of Michael Perikleous, to manage Coolclean repairs & installations
- April 2017 MEDIA RELEASE: Legionella outbreak in Melbourne – How to help prevent future outbreaks
- April 2017: Legionnaires disease outbreak linked to Melbourne CBD
- April 2017: Pricing for cooling tower cleans
- March 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Fitting correct ball float, Noble Park
- Feb 2017: Legionella and the role of drift eliminators
- Jan 2017: Recent Jobs of Interest: Supply and build new cooling tower, Shepparton Vic
- Dec 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Routine Clean and Fill Pack Performance Clean, Hastings Vic
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin resealing and extension, Melbourne
- We are open over Christmas
- Oct 2016: Two ways to clean a cooling tower
- Nov 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Unblock water spray nozzles to stop the chiller tripping out, Shepparton
- Oct 2016: Recent Jobs of Interest: Cooling tower basin reconditioning, Campbellfield
- Call us for cooling tower repairs this summer
- Guard against mould to reduce health risks
- Coolclean achieves HACCP Certification
- Improving hospital environmental hygiene
- Sanitisation, Disinfection or Protection: Which is better?
- HVAC Systems and Mould Control
- Appointment of new Operations Manager
- The Function of Condenser Coils and Why Cleaning is Required
- Basin Painting and Fiberglassing of Cooling Towers
- The Importance of Well Maintained Drift Eliminators in Cooling Towers
- Hybrid Cooling Systems Cleaning and Maintenance
- Most Common Defects in Cooling Towers That Call for Repair
- Safety, Sustainability Benefits of Anti-Microbial Technology for Cool Room Sanitation
- Technological Evolution and Research for the Enhancement of Cooling Tower Performance
- Commercial and Industrial Cooling System – Breakdown Prevention and the Importance of Onsite Repair
- Benefits of Using Aeris Hygiene Products for Cool Room Sanitation and Cleaning
- Fan Coil Unit Maintenance
- Cooling Tower Sales and Installation Services in Victoria: Why Choose Us?
- Cooling Tower Repairs
- What are Air Handling Units?
- It’s a hot Melbourne summer – is your cooling tower working correctly?
- Coil Performance Restoration for greater Cool Room efficiency
- Due for a New Cooling Tower?
- Cooling Tower Spare Parts – in stock locally, Melbourne